We work to provide you with the most efficient and effective experience at a rate that you can afford.
If you have an immigration question, problem and case, you simply call or email our office. Our experienced staff will call you back and do an initial screen of your case. This helps the attorney prepare for your case before you arrive. After you will meet with Attorney Christopher and his staff for a consult that will last approximately 1 hour.
The more information you can provide your attorney, the more accurate advice we can provide you. If you have old immigration paperwork, passports, petitions, criminal complaints, judgements, birth certificates, marriage certificates and divorce decrees. These documents will be extremely helpful.
If you have ever been in Immigration Court/Deportation Proceedings, you will want to bring that as well.
We created our business to help people. We will do a complete intake and review of your immigration situation. Sometimes we will be required to conduct FBI background checks (which we can do in the office) or USCIS Open Records Request. We will customize the best path for you to reach your immigration goals.
To dedicate the time and resources for a through intake, we charge $150. If you retain us for a future service, you will be credited this amount.
We will always be honest and upfront with our clients. There are those times where the law does not provide immediate immigration relief for our clients. You can always count on us to provide accurate and direct legal advice. We do not want our clients spending money for avenue that will not help their case.
If you learn that your loved one has been detained by ICE, you need to follow these steps.
1. Relax and focus. ICE will not immediate deport your loved one. ICE will not take action for days, weeks or months after your loved one is detained. Know that your loved one is safe. Nobody likes to be taken into custody, but they will be in a safe, if uncomfortable, environment.
2. If your loved one is arrested in Wisconsin, they will be taken to the ICE Milwaukee Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. There they will be processed, assigned a 9 digit "Alien Number" also known as a A Number.
3. You loved one will be afforded a phone call.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
* 9 digit alien number-assigned by ICE
* Name of ICE Detention Center where they will be held (Most Common are Dodge County and Kenosha County).
* Whether or Not ICE is providing a bond.
You should then contact Christopher & De Leon at 414.751.0051.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Christopher & De Leon Law Office through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.